2005 F150 4x4 Build - Wall Design

That's badass. I'm building my truck slowly but surely it's a big 08 lifted f250 and want to start putting it in shows so it was always a thought. But that's badass man, I'm still to scared to do my doors yet but I'm getting inspiration from yours lol

Trophies help a lot when inquiring about sponsorships man. Come on son, like I tell my friends ya can't be scared all your life! haha just do research on it before you start.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

I'm a picture whore, y'all are picture whores so pictures it is.

Been thinking about powder coating my bumpers for some time now since the chrome is a little out of place. So my friend talked me into this plasti dip shananigans just to see what it would look like, went with black since it's between powder coating them black or red.

null_zpsb0e787c2.jpg

pretty sure they're going to be powder coated bright red to match the truck.

Finished glassing on the inside, as you can see I have some imperfections on the edges that I need to clean up.

null_zps85bc2e1d.jpg

null_zpsb448d374.jpg

null_zpsd9003c4f.jpg

null_zps189356df.jpg

Speakers in:

null_zps67caf134.jpg

null_zps9c8b6774.jpg

null_zpsa276517a.jpg

Besides the minor imperfections I need to fix on the edge I'm extremely happy and proud with my first fiberglass job. I don't know if Steve himself has looked in this thread, but I can't thank him enough for all the videos on YouTube of when he did his doors and all the information I have read on this forum. That's the reason I felt so confident undertaking this project. Now onto tackling the passenger door before I start doing the whole body work and sanding business.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Looks good. :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Never noticed this build until you commented in my fabrication thread.

Awesome work dude! I love those light super clean work and man does it make your trunk stand out, way better than the cheapo ebay halos for $50.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Never noticed this build until you commented in my fabrication thread.

Awesome work dude! I love those light super clean work and man does it make your trunk stand out, way better than the cheapo ebay halos for $50.

Thanks man haha been flying under the radar here, the rings for my front doors I bought off ebay. I'm doing single 10s on the back doors I'll get the specs to you as soon as the speakers come in. Overkilll for the console but it's in preparation for the blow through. I'm also gonna need a 6x8 baffle/adapeter of sorts to put my super tweets in the factory speaker location.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Have you thought about doing a TTB setup up front, because you're having CV angle issues? TTB and TIB setups are so brutally strong. All powdercoated up and prettied up like the rest of the stuff with this truck, I would imagine it would look sick. Maybe even with shock resistant led's mounted inside the beams... Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there. Been reading alot of 65-97/98 forums on Cummins swaps and desert trucks and it's fairly common to leave the factory TIB with some welded in supports for desert trucks, and leaving the factory TTB setup on the newer trucks unless they are putting down serious power through Cummins swaps.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Have you thought about doing a TTB setup up front, because you're having CV angle issues? TTB and TIB setups are so brutally strong. All powdercoated up and prettied up like the rest of the stuff with this truck, I would imagine it would look sick. Maybe even with shock resistant led's mounted inside the beams... Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there. Been reading alot of 65-97/98 forums on Cummins swaps and desert trucks and it's fairly common to leave the factory TIB with some welded in supports for desert trucks, and leaving the factory TTB setup on the newer trucks unless they are putting down serious power through Cummins swaps.

Right now I'm in between two things, keeping the IFS with a 3rd coast suspension lift or Full Throttle suspension or having a local fabrication buddy straight axle the truck on F250 axles and airbags, the goal is to run a 38" tire or bigger.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Archived