2005 F150 4x4 Build - Wall Design

Fund splitting sucks forsure man. My dad tells me, sorta jokingly, that the reason he got rid of his 460 F150 project was because he had me and couldn't balance the funds lol. It was an 86 F150, 300-6 4 speed OD. He had a 460 bored .60 over iirc, and a badass built ZF5, rockwells for the front and rear, a NP241 iirc, and his buddies shop full of welding/fabbing tools along with all the suspension lift parts. Truck woulda been bad as hell....

So your opinion of Soundstream 4 channels are pretty high?

I honestly can't give you feedback on the amplifier yet bud, it sure does look good. I'd take it apart and take a gut shot of it but I don't want to void the 3 year warranty. If it even puts out close to rated for the price I'd be extremely happy. I read on DIYMA that Polk Audio, Soundstream and Hertz are all owned by the same company (Epsilon or something like that) similar amplifiers use the same board with different quality components. So far I'm really happy with the PA speakers, they get loud with little power to them and I look forward to having all 8 get some power to them.

Today was a pretty good day for deliveries, got the Soundstream TN4.900D, my SHCA order, 2 30" LED light bars and a 20" LED light bar

null_zpsf952eacb.jpg

null_zps0eb29c78.jpg

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

This just keeps getting more bad ass. Nice amp! Shca ftmfw :D

Thanks bud the 50" light bar over the windshield is actually getting powdercoated red too

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Still need to finish the wiring, I love the way it cleaned up the front of the truck though. I have some red/silver Ford overlays for the grille and tailgate emblem coming next week as well.

3e13075a-cfe0-4a14-9787-53452e57db67_zps

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Let us know about the amp. Ive been eyeing there epicenter and a 4 channel unit for my car for some time.

Likewise with the LED light. I have a hybrid and have replaced all lamps with led bulbs,but they seen to last a year before they flicker and die. I see led fog, spot, flood work lamps,but assume they are the same way. Id love to get out of those light bars for my sidekick. :)

Is the mercedes a diesel like a 240d or 300 td? I might be interested in it.

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Let us know about the amp. Ive been eyeing there epicenter and a 4 channel unit for my car for some time.

Likewise with the LED light. I have a hybrid and have replaced all lamps with led bulbs,but they seen to last a year before they flicker and die. I see led fog, spot, flood work lamps,but assume they are the same way. Id love to get out of those light bars for my sidekick. :)

Looks like a 250SL to me. Sold a '74 like it, a 450SL iirc. Cool cars, lots of fun to cruise in.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Bad ass man, love that bar

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Looks like a 250SL to me. Sold a '74 like it, a 450SL iirc. Cool cars, lots of fun to cruise in.

She's a 1968 Mercedes Benz 280sl fun little car and they bring in a lot of $$$$$$ restored. 2.8L inline six fuel injected that car is a lot of fun to cruise in, specially with the top down.

Bad ass man, love that bar

Appreciate it man, the light output is unbelievable.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Those bars are stupid bright, like a god damn spot light on the front of your truck ahah

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I may have missed it, but is the other light bar going back on?

Edit - I'm all for the rugged off road look if you're gonna keep it, but the new bar looks pretty damn slick. :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived