So I Have A Cat Problem . . .

a STRAY CAT problem (not the one you are thinking of)!

well simply put, this cat for the last 3 days has decided to sleep on top of my truck. well that is all well and good, except for the fact that my truck from tip of the hood to back of the bed cover is scratched to HELL. aside from the work I'm going to have to put into to fix these scratches, what should I do to get rid of said cat. Shooting it seems reasonable, mixing something with cat food and putting it on the truck would be easy. Keep in mind this is a stray cat that has been hanging around my house for a few weeks, even though I have 4 dogs. So yea what should I do? (also little bastard has set my alarm off twice at 4 am causing me to run outside in a sleepy, drunken, raving manner and bust my ass on my ice covered steps. yea i'm pissed.

Come on now you couldnt really hurt the pore thing would you? I would just call the APL and say you think it has rabeis or something, they will be out there in a flash lol

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Hey bro I feel your pain..Cats pooped in my car, peed on my seats and down my winshield and into my vents..I was Highly Pissed..A few of them got lost and now I don't have that problem anymore. Not to mention the fact that they killed about 200 bucks worth of plants in my flower bed..Yeah they got lost.. P.S. You in Baton Rouge...Hell I was there yesterday. Had to go to Mall of Louisiana.

Edited by zaxfire69

remote start your truck with your system blasting :blink:

i've set off the alarm with that bastard on top of it before, i've NEVER seen a cat move so fast. yea i got 4 dogs inside the house, i don't think a stray cat would fit well. I don't think it's at risk of freezing either, I live in Louisiana, if it drops bellow 40 I'm happy.

I live in Zachary, a few min north of B.R. but basically I work and go to school in B.R. so it's easier for me to say B.R. Plus I go to LSU.

Edited by Tub Asko

You might want to try and find a cat rescue organization to take the cat for you, if it's friendly it will have a good chance of finding a home that way.

yea the cat doesn't tend to stick around when I go outside or near him. so if I call an animal rescue what are they gonna do? the cat in question halls ass to the neighbor's yard every time i go outside. just in range for my 22 rifle me thinks! :blink: idk this neighborhood has a lot of dogs and cats running around, it is beginning to be a problem. 2 yrs ago my mom's brand new monte carlo had the same thing done to it. cat scratches from end to end. They had to pay a lot of money to fix the paint. I'm not in the mood for cats right now.

Edited by Tub Asko

yea the cat doesn't tend to stick around when I go outside or near him. so if I call an animal rescue what are they gonna do? the cat in question halls ass to the neighbor's yard every time i go outside. just in range for my 22 rifle me thinks! :blink: idk this neighborhood has a lot of dogs and cats running around, it is beginning to be a problem. 2 yrs ago my mom's brand new monte carlo had the same thing done to it. cat scratches from end to end. They had to pay a lot of money to fix the paint. I'm not in the mood for cats right now.

Animal cruelty isn't the answer my friend!

Any rescue place will come out and set traps to catch it and take it in.

Have you ask all your neighbors if it is theirs?

I have a cat that hangs around all the time cause no one cares about it anymore. It slept in the back of my old car for years. It's just looking for a warm, safe place to sleep.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)