So I Have A Cat Problem . . .

hellz yea! I have a small arsenal at the house. We are a family of hunters so takin it out won't be a problem. I'm more worried bout the neighbors freakin out over a gunshot. 22 might do it.

a stray cat is not worth damage to your truck. We have horses and I can not tell you how many stray dogs ive killed with the .22 because of them digging holes in the pasture. When horses break there legs its bye bye horse, you have to put them down. I'll be damned if I let a worthless diseased dog ruin thousands of dollars worht of horses..same with cats except I just dont like them.

Edited by focalrock4life

a stray cat is not worth damage to your truck. We have horses and I can not tell you how many stray dogs ive killed with the .22 because of them digging holes in the pasture. When horses break there legs its bye bye horse, you have to put them down. I'll be damned if I let a worthless diseased dog ruin thousands of dollars worht of horses..same with cats except I just dont like them.

Ther is a clear difference with hunting and protecting livestock VS. killing some poor animal because it found a place to sleep.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Here is what I would do. Call your local Animal Control officer. Have he or she set a couple of traps to try and trap the Nussiance cat. If they catch them or it, let them take it to the Humane Office..Try that route first..BECAUSE FIRST AND FOREMOST you get busted killing or doing animal cruelty to an animal you will do Federal Time in a Federal Penitentary. I read about this last year..The laws on animal cruelty have changed thanks to dumbasses like that football player that I will not name..So before you go John Wayne on that cat, and have all the guys and gals on the forum getting upset and droppin the hammer on ya just try the right way first..

This is a Tender subject for some so tread lightly!!!!

Edited by zaxfire69

hellz yea! I have a small arsenal at the house. We are a family of hunters so takin it out won't be a problem. I'm more worried bout the neighbors freakin out over a gunshot. 22 might do it.

If your a family of hunters then you should know better then to shoot just cause it's bugging you.

Here's a simple soloution. Take some red pepper spice and sprinkle it over the top of the car for a few nights. It won't like the smell and move on.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

this is what I use to get rid of stray cats..I hate them..

100_8141.jpg

100_8137.jpg

Shooting a cat in no better then Michael Vick.

Here is what I would do. Call your local Animal Control officer. Have he or she set a couple of traps to try and trap the Nussiance cat. If they catch them or it, let them take it to the Humane Office..Try that route first..BECAUSE FIRST AND FOREMOST you get busted killing or doing animal cruelty to an animal you will do Federal Time in a Federal Penitentary. I read about this last year..The laws on animal cruelty have changed thanks to dumbasses like that football player that I will not name..So before you go John Wayne on that cat, and have all the guys and gals on the forum getting upset and droppin the hammer on ya just try the right way first..

This is a Tender subject for some so tread lightly!!!!

animal cruelty yes, you will do time, I would NEVER torture or be inhumane to an animal hunting or not. Like I said i will not hesitate to kill an animal destroying my property or threatening livestock, that doesnt fall under animal cruelty..

this is hilarious. People kill strays all the time around here. I HAVE NEVER seen animal control in my neighborhood. Like I said I'll look into it but the catfood mixed with antifreeze looks better and better each time I look at the scratches up and down my truck and my mom's car. I'm protecting my dogs and my property from a pest. Same as a rat as far as I'm concerned.

this is hilarious. People kill strays all the time around here. I HAVE NEVER seen animal control in my neighborhood. Like I said I'll look into it but the catfood mixed with antifreeze looks better and better each time I look at the scratches up and down my truck and my mom's car. I'm protecting my dogs and my property from a pest. Same as a rat as far as I'm concerned.

that may be best for you as you probably live in a community, I live on 10 acres of pasture my closest neighbor is a mile away and he shoots all the time. So my neighbors dont complain