alaskanzx5 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 beofre cutting up that door panel make sure there is enough depth for it to fit. somewhere on the hu it will say which one it is but yeah it looks like the 80prs to me. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
OrzechNJ Posted November 15, 2012 Author Report Posted November 15, 2012 yea there is enough room behind the panel , ive checked that before , thanks !!! I will take the HU out hopefully this weekend and I try to switch the button on active mode ! and than I put another set to the door panels .. thanks ! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.