Sundown Audio

Rockford96

The HFi share the same electronics as the BRZ line accept that the HFi are not CEA compliant and are not rated at RMS.

So why make two amplifiers that are same electronics but different cases and price them different?

OP I would watch ebay and pick up on a BRZ or maybe someithing similar priced from another brand.

Think of it like General Motors had Chevrolet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile.. Ford has Mercury, Lincoln.. Toyota has lexus...which share many platforms and common drive train components.

Maxxsonics has several common platforms in d-class amplifiers and any one can be used for Brutus (Bxi, BRZ, BRE..) HFi, Zeus, Gladiator.. which all have differant cosmetic, a few feature changes and some are rated at RMS and some are not depending on target customer, target price points, type of distribution...

BRE would be your best bet. I had a bre1600.1 on a 15" L7 and it use to make the sub pop because it had so much power.

Lol. That's called clipping and another reason why not to get hifonics..

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

BRE would be your best bet. I had a bre1600.1 on a 15" L7 and it use to make the sub pop because it had so much power.

Lol. That's called clipping and another reason why not to get hifonics..

you make it seem like hifonics amps clip no matter what....thats ridiculous

Archived