That1Kid Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 I'm going to be running active...if its possible with what I have...I don't see why it wouldn't be. But I'm a noob, so ya. -1 Crescendo C1100.4 -4 Crescendo PWX6.5 in each front door. -2 or 3 Crescendo Supertweeters. I'm basically trying to have a frontstage that will keep up with 150+db daily. Not worried about true SQ. I just want to be able to hear the music and lyrics clearly. Thanks guys -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
79Bronco Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Run tweeter 1 to ch1, tweeter 2 to ch2, HPF around 3khz. Run 2 Mids in parallel to ch3, run 2 mids in parallel to ch4. LPF around 3khz. I'd opt for the 8 ohm mids. Running them in parallel will present a 4ohm nominal load on the amplifier per channel. Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart Processor: Digital Designs X1 Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400 Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28 Rear fill: Hertz 165xl Subs: 2 SA-12's 3-way active ftw
ALPINE408 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 1000.4 is 2 ohm stable 4 ohm speakers in parallel is fine Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.