New Fishman iPad install

ya, he did some sick work on tony stuarts hearse, they dub him "the king of motorization's", the trunk is deff sick but i would of moved the stuff around a little bit

are they w7's?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

That's definitely the cleanest and most creatively designed iPad install I've seen thus far. As for the trunk, personally its a little on the flashy side, but what a lot of you seem to forget is...you build for what the customer wants. I'm pretty sure that the owner of the vehicle wanted the trunk done like that. What impressed me the most out of the entire setup is the fact that the vehicle can be returned totally back to stock relatively easy. I don't know how the dash could be reverted to stock but apparently it can be done. Fishman definitely raised the bar for iPad installs with this one....and really, with the skills that he has, I'd say he has the right to be a little cocky!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

That is so clean. The ipad shell to motorize out and the button on the ipad is sick.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived