mbdblue Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 (edited) interesting....watching for specs and price...may be interested in 3 of them.... Edited April 21, 2013 by mbdblue Quote AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
kryptonite Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 I need 4 Quote DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
kryptonite Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Lets not forget about these 8s in the midst of this epic lvl 6 18s battle going on...i need to replace my sundown 8s Quote DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
fflessner Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Lets not forget about these 8s in the midst of this epic lvl 6 18s battle going on...i need to replace my sundown 8s ^^^ Agree 100%!! My system is incomplete without them and have been waiting a long time to hear anything at all about them. Any info yall can give us i know i would appreciate and im sure everyone else would too! Thanks! Quote
mw02civic Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 (edited) Any kind of estimate on these? Few weeks? Month or two? Last rumor I heard was end of April? But yes of course you can never go by a rumor. Edited April 29, 2013 by mw02civic Quote
kryptonite Posted April 30, 2013 Report Posted April 30, 2013 I can hear my sundowns crying when i unlock my car and get in lol I NEED THESE!!! Quote DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
mw02civic Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 I just noticed that they have the 8m3 up on their site. http://dcsoundlab.com/m3-8.html 2" coil, 600rms, Fs 46.03 Not all specs are posted but anyways how long has it been on there? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.