thanks guys. i appreciate all the comments, a lot of hard work and hours have gone into this car.

Nice. Any more plans for it? Or did I overlook them?

I'm a sucker for some old school Chevy. :D

this car is gonna be my project for a loooong long time.

long term goals for the car is, new engine (either LS1 or 350, either one will get supercharged) and also tranny

all new suspension and brakes.

i want to get this car to be a "pro-touring" car.

i wont do any engine and suspension work probly until i get a couple of deployments under my belt

short term:

4 DC XL 10's in a clamshell sealed off on another AQ 3500 or a DC 10k or something

post-33936-0-38320900-1353542615_thumb.jpg

beyma mids and highs.

all new interior.

im sure these plans will change but hey, i have a vision for this car, and i plan on keeping for a while. might as well have some fun with it haha

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Nice. Should be a monster when you're done. That is if us car guys ever get to a point we can call "done."

No thread-jack, but I'm hoping to get a hold of an old first or second gen Malibu one day and get an NHRA license.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Nice. Should be a monster when you're done. That is if us car guys ever get to a point we can call "done."

No thread-jack, but I'm hoping to get a hold of an old first or second gen Malibu one day and get an NHRA license.

hell yea man. i love the first gen malibu's. have you checked out Gbodyforums.com?

its has a lot of info on there to get started.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

hell yea man. i love the first gen malibu's. have you checked out Gbodyforums.com?

its has a lot of info on there to get started.

Nah. I haven't looked too far into it yet. It's all still in the dreaming stage.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived