That looks clean as hell. But that TVs aren't really in a good place. I saw an SUV that was setup something like that and every time a good bass note would drop the TVs would get full of static or go black.

Its called Hater Vision. Tv's are fine they are screw in.

Hater Vision is when they're visible out the back window.

But hopefully they are fine cuz the install looks great.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Here is the Video Of the Scion XB completed. Enjoy!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL http://www.youtube.c...sthead-dropdown

ADD US ON FACEBOOK @ http://www.facebook....#!/audiotistics

• 4 months later...

I just started on my 1st gen scion XB wall. I was inspired by the twisted obsession. I completely removed the backseats, backseat mounting brackets, spare tire and the ice cooler.

The system current consists of:

Pioneer AVIX-930BT

4- 12" Re Audio SR Pro's

1 - Old School PPI PC2350 Amp

The cubic feet of the box is 12cf and tuned to 34hz.

The back seats and the spare tire and ice cooler were removed to gain extra height for the box. 2x4s were bolted down to where the backseat mounts used to be.

image-5.jpeg

A cardboard template was made of the back hatch and 3/4" MDF was cut out and screwed down to the 2x4's.

image-6.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm designing and building the trim piece for the front and back of box along with the amp rack. ugh.. very time consuming..

• 2 weeks later...

it is possible to build a wall and have the backseats functionable

First time to post here. I also own a xb and was wondering if the kind of install audiotistics made, will you still able to put back the rear seats?

we upgraded the install to 4 Rockford P2 12s. To prove a point by doing this install on a budget. This leaves the customer with the option to comeback and upgrade when they get the money (tax Return). Any business man would love that return customer.

Don't get me wrong that's a sick install, but what i can't wrap my head around is why anyone would pay (just a guess) over $1000 parts and labor to put in $150 worth of subs.

Archived