What do you guys think about this thing I made? These toroidal transformers seem pretty legit.

Edit: Apparently I don't know how to embed videos anymore :ughdunno:

whats the amperage differences?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

exactly, i am trying to post a comment like tat on that video but i get an error.

voltage up = amperage down

no idea what i'm looking at but smart people stuff. free is free i suppose, mind simplifying what it is you were doing? i have absolutely no idea.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

here, since you own the channel i will ask here

So, you step up the voltage, what happens to the amperage? I mean, v/r=a just cause you step up the voltage doesn't mean you have any more energy, you just have less current. Maybe you could show us how this does under a load and give us voltage and amperage readings.

edit:

did you disable comments on your video?

exactly, i am trying to post a comment like tat on that video but i get an error.

But power doesn't take into account amperage, p=(v^2)/r right?

And now before everyone thinks I'm stupid, I realize that this doesn't work, I basically just felt like making a troll video since I had a lab that already had it set up for me and the night before I had been browsing free energy machines. I must say that some of them are quite convincing, even though you know they don't actually work

just replace

But power doesn't take into account amperage, p=(v^2)/r right?

And now before everyone thinks I'm stupid, I realize that this doesn't work, I basically just felt like making a troll video since I had a lab that already had it set up for me and the night before I had been browsing free energy machines. I must say that some of them are quite convincing, even though you know they don't actually work

just replace p with A, same thing.

Going to leave this here and let you guys draw the conclusions

ohmtable.gif

no idea what i'm looking at but smart people stuff. free is free i suppose, mind simplifying what it is you were doing? i have absolutely no idea.

It is basically just a toroidal transformer. In simple terms, you make some turns with one wire, and with a completely separate wire other turns. The ratio of turns make a difference in voltage. Now as people have said, this mean less current. High voltage power lines make use of these, because less current over longer distances means less loss from the lines.

here, since you own the channel i will ask here

So, you step up the voltage, what happens to the amperage? I mean, v/r=a just cause you step up the voltage doesn't mean you have any more energy, you just have less current. Maybe you could show us how this does under a load and give us voltage and amperage readings.

edit:

did you disable comments on your video?

I think I answered this above^

No clue why it won't let anyone comment, it let me reply to the one that was on there. However it does seem to be acting weird, it won't let me set a thumbnail picture for it.

Archived