punkrockprs Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Im looking to do a more "simple" build so im looking to trade the 6 8s i got from a member here for 2 sets of 6x5 components what u got? the coils on the subs are still shiney and new. not burnt or anything. The member i got them from had 4 on 1000 watts. They all work, i tested each one when i got back from picking them up. I will also give you the box if you want it. Let me know what you got guys. These subs new were $120 each. figure the condition they are in it cant be too much less right? I know the picture only fully shows 5 but there is 6 if you look in the left top corner you will see the 6th one. all in the same condition. They are exactly how i got them from the member here. all i did was put them into the box. C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
punkrockprs Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 bump anybody? trying these on here before i put them on craigslist C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
StreetMetalBen Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I have a custom 12 built by john Nolte. It has an Alpine Type R 15 inch motor, with a 12 inch basket hi rolls around and carbon fiber cone. Only downside is the dust cap is pushed in a bit. I don't have pictures that I can upload right now... but I can definitely textt message you them! I would really enjoy running 6 8's!! 530-957-1019
StreetMetalBen Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I have a custom 12 built by john Nolte. It has an Alpine Type R 15 inch motor, with a 12 inch basket hi rolls around and carbon fiber cone. Only downside is the dust cap is pushed in a bit. I don't have pictures that I can upload right now... but I can definitely textt message you them! I would really enjoy running 6 8's!! 530-957-1019
punkrockprs Posted November 27, 2012 Author Report Posted November 27, 2012 trade fell through. tangbands still available. will also trade for 2 sets of components. heres some updated pictures Like i said if you want the box with them you can have it but they need a new box for sure! C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
punkrockprs Posted November 30, 2012 Author Report Posted November 30, 2012 bump for updates. looking to trade for 2 sets of 6x5 components. let me know what you got guys. C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Airborne Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I have a set of radial SD 6.5's. I can work out trading for some of the 8's.
SR20DAZE Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 I got some alpine type s conponents in 6.5 size Pm me for details or ask for my # so i can text you info and pics Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
punkrockprs Posted December 16, 2012 Author Report Posted December 16, 2012 pending trade C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.