jasper jig m200 pro

kurupt305

whats up im curious to see if anyone has bought the new jasper jig 200 pro it supossedly better material that wont crack or break like the old m200 i want some feedback if someone has it and if you think its a better buy then the regular model i talked to the owner on the phone told me he dropped it with the router attached to it and it never broke or shattered let me hear if you have this im thinking of getting one for 50$

whats up im curious to see if anyone has bought the new jasper jig 200 pro it supossedly better material that wont crack or break like the old m200 i want some feedback if someone has it and if you think its a better buy then the regular model i talked to the owner on the phone told me he dropped it with the router attached to it and it never broke or shattered let me hear if you have this im thinking of getting one for 50$

I sucked it up and dropped the coin to buy Tool Makers Aluminum one......WORTH IT!!!! No worries at all about dropping it and whether or not it "may" break!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Yea well I'm that weekend warrior where I do thus for fun and not a living this pro model is polycarbonite supposedly super strong and shatter proof figured I could save 30$ getting this and takung goid care of it not using it for a frisbee sure ill be fine

Yea well I'm that weekend warrior where I do thus for fun and not a living this pro model is polycarbonite supposedly super strong and shatter proof figured I could save 30$ getting this and takung goid care of it not using it for a frisbee sure ill be fine

Likewise, I only use mine on a semi-frequent basis, but after having to buy a couple jasper jigs due to them breaking I would have saved money if I just bought Tool Makers the first time around! Lol.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

we have the regular one at work. ive broke it 2 times in the 4 years ive used it. we use it enough that it pays for itself pretty fast. but the metal one definetely does make me want to look at it.

Archived