2008 New Rules Are Here!

i have my reasons.

I like what im doing more though....its way more fun. You can only compete so many times before it gets boring....doug puts on a good show for the people that are into it. I like going and hanging out with my peeps but i also like bailing out when i feel like it :D

also, ive had the same box since 2004 and its time for some upgrades......cant upgrade and keep climbing the db ladder when i have other peoples cars to work on. Everything you see that i have upgraded like 4 alts, new batteries, new amps......has all been for the BLVD. I do this cuz i love beat, not for competitions.

one more slight issue.....watching a GANG of my dbdrag stat scores just fall off my stats page one day really discouraged me. Im not mad at Doug, i really like him.....but i mentioned my missing scores no less then 5 times and nothing was done about it. Also my 2005 bassrace scores which were some of the highest AT THE TIME, never made it to the leaderboard......yet a bunch of other peoples did. Nothing was ever done about it so i figured if they dont care then niether do i......ill find something else more fun to do, and thats what i did - havent looked back since.

Now that wasnt a shot at Doug at all, he is one of my favorite people and he does nothing but prop me up everywhere he goes.....i love the guy in a non gay way :D There was just a few things that contributed to me not caring anymore and a few things that keep me interested at all........and that is mainly demo'ing my system and gettin vids out of it for the site :D

Damn Bro, I never knew that happened. I always assumed you just got tired of the constant changing of the rules and the constant changing out of equipment to get ready for the next show. Then I thought maybe Team Bio just had a falling out. Who knows. Anyways bro you have definately made a mark in the car audio community. I think it would be some sick shit for you to hook up with someone like Boyd, Foose or Jesse James and get down on a ultimate car audio monster. Lets face it bro you are equivalant to what they are in their industries as you are to car audio.

thats why i do bass race only. 2 many rules in db drag. i like tha thought of anything goes in bass race. keeps things interesting

I like Bass Race too. Just becasue of the simple fact your using the equpiment what its made for "play music". Also because its about control and not how loud you can go. Maybe it is in 159.9 class.

I can't leave DB Drag. The rules are what make it a challenge. Pushing the rules and the equipment is what also makes it fun. The adrenaline is not there like Bass Race but, the satisfaction you get is the same.

Oh and just in case anyone was wondering the '08 Matrix is below:

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/rules/2008/matrix08.html

Edited by Team Bassick - Kimo

Steve doesn't compete because I can beat him at Bassrace :lol: :lol: :lol::P

He's a little slow on the starts ;)

Hey so whats Freestyle?

I see it in the matrix but see nothing on Termpro.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/18615.html

this is the thread that i have read that explains a little more about the Freestyle. As far as i can tell its just an open class, for novice competitors, but as soon as you win at an event you are bumped up to a "real" class.

Not really all that happy with the rule changes... i was hoping that Wayne would not change any of the super street class but i guess that was just wishful thinking. All i can say is THANK GOD FOR BASSRACE :D

Edited by NotoriouslyLoud

I cant have my car running in street a now...My voltage drops like a bitch even when I just burp it without the car running...meh. 129.9 bassrace for me from now on.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

thank god for IASCA and other competition formats

yeah bro i feel that, since i live in Iowa USACi is alot closer now being that USACi finals are in Omaha for the next 2 years ... looks like i will be running lots more over there now

I cant have my car running in street a now...My voltage drops like a bitch even when I just burp it without the car running...meh. 129.9 bassrace for me from now on.

You couldn't have it running in Street A before the change.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/18615.html

this is the thread that i have read that explains a little more about the Freestyle. As far as i can tell its just an open class, for novice competitors, but as soon as you win at an event you are bumped up to a "real" class.

Not really all that happy with the rule changes... i was hoping that Wayne would not change any of the super street class but i guess that was just wishful thinking. All i can say is THANK GOD FOR BASSRACE :D

I can see some people point about rule changes, but it just means that some will have to work harder to adapt. I think it brings it a little closer to getting more people into the sport.

I think the biggest thing that needs to be addressed is promotion.

The more people that watch today the more people to compete tomorrow.

i have my reasons.

I like what im doing more though....its way more fun. You can only compete so many times before it gets boring....doug puts on a good show for the people that are into it. I like going and hanging out with my peeps but i also like bailing out when i feel like it :D

also, ive had the same box since 2004 and its time for some upgrades......cant upgrade and keep climbing the db ladder when i have other peoples cars to work on. Everything you see that i have upgraded like 4 alts, new batteries, new amps......has all been for the BLVD. I do this cuz i love beat, not for competitions.

one more slight issue.....watching a GANG of my dbdrag stat scores just fall off my stats page one day really discouraged me. Im not mad at Doug, i really like him.....but i mentioned my missing scores no less then 5 times and nothing was done about it. Also my 2005 bassrace scores which were some of the highest AT THE TIME, never made it to the leaderboard......yet a bunch of other peoples did. Nothing was ever done about it so i figured if they dont care then niether do i......ill find something else more fun to do, and thats what i did - havent looked back since.

Now that wasnt a shot at Doug at all, he is one of my favorite people and he does nothing but prop me up everywhere he goes.....i love the guy in a non gay way :D There was just a few things that contributed to me not caring anymore and a few things that keep me interested at all........and that is mainly demo'ing my system and gettin vids out of it for the site :D

man i know what you mean steve i asked for a demo since 05 at least 6 times still never sat in that hoe! you have even rolled the window up on me while i was trying to get a feel/hear you didnt know was there but after that i was like man forget it!

i lost interest myself your to busy lol :mellow:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?