dyablo409 Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 How do you know the difference from positive and negative on the speaker I hooked up the battery in a goes up and down but I just don't remember which one would be positive or negative any help I would appreciate thanks
Watch the bass Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Did you have a pic of the speaker terminals? Would be much easyer to figure it out. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 If it pops up you wired the batt ++ and --. If the speaker goes down you wired the batt +- and -+. I think that's correct 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
dyablo409 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 So when it pops up thats the correct way
NT_Hardcore Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 yes out is correct. in is reversed
dyablo409 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 Thanks for the fast response this is why smd is the best
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.