Mids and tweets keep shutting off!

ambrizd528

Just got done Setting the gains on my amps. After setting mine I'm thinking my wife's are diffinatley distorting. As soon as she gets home I'll set hers and see how it does from there and check the tweets and crossovers when the audiotechnix gets here friday

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

Got the gains set and I'm sure there was distorted signal but forgot to check, so far they haven't shut off but we haven't played the system as long. Also I don't like turning the head unit volume all the way to 30 (I think hers distorts at 37-8 so I searched the dd-1 section and found that its ok to set the gains to preferred max volume like say I want max volume to be 22 ill set gains maxed to 24-25

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

Got the gains set and I'm sure there was distorted signal but forgot to check, so far they haven't shut off but we haven't played the system as long. Also I don't like turning the head unit volume all the way to 30 (I think hers distorts at 37-8 so I searched the dd-1 section and found that its ok to set the gains to preferred max volume like say I want max volume to be 22 ill set gains maxed to 24-25

i hope your wife follows the max volume rule even with the newest taylor swift cd

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Archived