Sonic Electronix

So I Paid 325 For A Kinetik 1400...

True about supporting local retailers! I only go to the internet if I cant find it locally. But on your issue with the shop.....You are nobody to them and raising hell wont change a damn thing and you already told us why......hes got money coming in from some ballers and you will never be as good as that in his eyes. My .02 cents. Not the way I operate, but sadley alot of shops/people do....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

True about supporting local retailers! I only go to the internet if I cant find it locally. But on your issue with the shop.....You are nobody to them and raising hell wont change a damn thing and you already told us why......hes got money coming in from some ballers and you will never be as good as that in his eyes. My .02 cents. Not the way I operate, but sadley alot of shops/people do....

Actually those are the exact reasons I dont support my local dealers. in my experience all of my local dealers wouldn't lift a finger to help me, so I definately wont do business with them. I do, however, support local dealers in general. If I could find a shop that isn't run by complete douchebags I would most definately buy from them, but until then I will go on-line.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Actually those are the exact reasons I dont support my local dealers. in my experience all of my local dealers wouldn't lift a finger to help me, so I definately wont do business with them. I do, however, support local dealers in general. If I could find a shop that isn't run by complete douchebags I would most definately buy from them, but until then I will go on-line.

and I agree with you completely on that. Shops that treat the everyday people like shit and bow down to only the ones with a bankroll are everywhere. That is why you have to do some serious research and see who is out there with their customers at comps and shows. Those are the guys that are for real and should be supported.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

dont pigeonhole all dealers, my shop is pretty small compared to alot out there and as the owner i actually sold a single 40 amp fuse to a customer this sat.!! he came in and said he needed a fuse but didnt know what type and since my guys were busy i went out to check myself. obviously the guy that spent top $$ might get preferential treatment but good customer service is performed for everyone that walks through my door....unless u r a complete asshole from the start :lol:

Oh Im not! There are plenty of great shops around but like I said the otherones are everywhere also!!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

dont pigeonhole all dealers, my shop is pretty small compared to alot out there and as the owner i actually sold a single 40 amp fuse to a customer this sat.!! he came in and said he needed a fuse but didnt know what type and since my guys were busy i went out to check myself. obviously the guy that spent top $$ might get preferential treatment but good customer service is performed for everyone that walks through my door....unless u r a complete asshole from the start :lol:

If I knew where your shop was, and if it were reasonably close to me i would definately support it, but all I have around here is Audio E@$^$#%&*!, and they can close their doors for all I care. they didn't even want to sell me a 900 pioneer HU saying it isn't work spending money on a flip out costing anything less than 1500-2000...and they wonder why no one wants to go to the shops around here.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived