Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

So I Paid 325 For A Kinetik 1400...


Recommended Posts

Posted

And I am fucking pissed off. I did it as a last minute thing last Saturday so I could get my system installed the next day. I figured I would be able to return it or just buy another 1400, but now I don't want to do either. Sure kinetiks are great batteries, but the 1400 just inst cutting it for me and getting another one would be almost pointless, especially if I am going to have to pay the same price. I called up the sales manager today to ask about refunds and what not and he said definitely not, what pisses me off the most is that the 1400 is the biggest they carry, I would of even purchased the 2400 if they carried it (for who knows how much). So now I am stuck dead ass in the water with an over priced battery and in need of another/new bat. And check this out, the battery wasn't even pulled out of stock, he just gave me the display one, me and joey gave it a quick measure and it was sitting at like 8 fucking volts. Anything you all think I can say to this guy to get him to refund me some money?

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

wow thats wy over priced, should have been about $190. And the fact that it was a "used" floor model compelety drained is really a bad sales move. Were did you get tha battery from?

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

I sell the 1400 for 329.99

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

call kinetik and maybe they might help you out? who knows but that was tooooomuch for a 1400..just my 2 pennies

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Posted

x2 on ebay, so much cheaper and i have never had a problem when buying from a store.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

Well I'm not sure of their return policy, but if it was the floor model and it was drained I think you should go in there and make a scene. Maybe you'll get some sort of compensation.

crxsilogozz5.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...