What should I do about this little dilemma here...

BEEMDUB

x2 Brighter pics would help. And beedub is OP^ lol

lol I noticed that too ...but heres another oneA4F8A72E-0FD9-4CDA-AF6F-015D191ADF06-6700-00000179B0E09555.jpg

The right way would be to glass that entire lower pocket to incorporate the EQ and all that other crap so it looks factory.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

x2 Brighter pics would help. And beedub is OP^ lol

lol I noticed that too ...but heres another oneA4F8A72E-0FD9-4CDA-AF6F-015D191ADF06-6700-00000179B0E09555.jpg

The right way would be to glass that entire lower pocket to incorporate the EQ and all that other crap so it looks factory.

I'm going to see what I can do with that space below the bezel I think If I can I'm goin to glass that if I Can make it look good enough

Archived