Everyone is all arguing about numbers, and im like "hey that finkster has ca plates and is in florida" :shrug:

Haha

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

i can see hiding some roller rocker cams

maybe a different crank

true tune (increased fuel pressure, better timing,etc.)

better fuel pump

pistons/bigger bore

head work (bigger intake/ exhaust valves/etc.)

possibly headers can't tell from pic

higher compression

bigger high flow cat or complete removal (i see it has stock exhaust tips but can't tell if it has the stock exhaust)

better water pump

better radiator can't see well in pic

better oil pump

better air filter/better fuel filter

i think it maybe possible btw some of these are only little increases in hp some more than others

this is not the gts with the 4.4l v8 its just a E92 with the 4.0l v8

would any of that add up to 300hp increase?

Definitely especially on a larger displacement motor.

Spoon engines in civics or even normal k20 builds can yield a 200whp increase off the bottle with a full motor build but it won't be sleepy.

My talon made 779/541 ft lbs and the only thing that gave it away aside from the sound was the exhaust and fmic.

And then I popped my hood >_<

Uhm, first off if you aren't familiar with German tuning on NEW vehicles, with NEW motors, let me help you out... some turbo vehicles, which this isn't the case... can yield about 100 hp with an ECU tune, $3-4k roughly. Then exhaust, down pipes, and airbox... usually around another $10-15,000 will get you about 50 more horsepower.

Seeing this is the new M, naturally aspirated 30-40 hp with an engine tune. factory is 414hp... so let me also say, that the silly talk of heads, crank, pistons, cams... you can buy a new M3 with the money spent on that.. or a couple of tuned 90's era tuned talons...

and BTW, just to really drive the BS flag high in the air... The BMW motorsports division (yes the factory sponsored race teams with millions upon millions of dollars behind them) are doing max 480 hp.

And I am not trying to be an arse about it, but if someone told me their 400hp stock car had 700hp... I'd ask what they did to it. But seeing I am a Mercedes/AMG fan, I am used to the BMW owners... OVER STATING...

You can check Dinan's site for mods and upgrades on BMW's as they are factory authorized without voiding a warranty.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

i can see hiding some roller rocker cams

maybe a different crank

true tune (increased fuel pressure, better timing,etc.)

better fuel pump

pistons/bigger bore

head work (bigger intake/ exhaust valves/etc.)

possibly headers can't tell from pic

higher compression

bigger high flow cat or complete removal (i see it has stock exhaust tips but can't tell if it has the stock exhaust)

better water pump

better radiator can't see well in pic

better oil pump

better air filter/better fuel filter

i think it maybe possible btw some of these are only little increases in hp some more than others

this is not the gts with the 4.4l v8 its just a E92 with the 4.0l v8

would any of that add up to 300hp increase?

Definitely especially on a larger displacement motor.

Spoon engines in civics or even normal k20 builds can yield a 200whp increase off the bottle with a full motor build but it won't be sleepy.

My talon made 779/541 ft lbs and the only thing that gave it away aside from the sound was the exhaust and fmic.

And then I popped my hood >_<

Uhm, first off if you aren't familiar with German tuning on NEW vehicles, with NEW motors, let me help you out... some turbo vehicles, which this isn't the case... can yield about 100 hp with an ECU tune, $3-4k roughly. Then exhaust, down pipes, and airbox... usually around another $10-15,000 will get you about 50 more horsepower.

Seeing this is the new M, naturally aspirated 30-40 hp with an engine tune. factory is 414hp... so let me also say, that the silly talk of heads, crank, pistons, cams... you can buy a new M3 with the money spent on that.. or a couple of tuned 90's era tuned talons...

and BTW, just to really drive the BS flag high in the air... The BMW motorsports division (yes the factory sponsored race teams with millions upon millions of dollars behind them) are doing max 480 hp.

And I am not trying to be an arse about it, but if someone told me their 400hp stock car had 700hp... I'd ask what they did to it. But seeing I am a Mercedes/AMG fan, I am used to the BMW owners... OVER STATING...

You can check Dinan's site for mods and upgrades on BMW's as they are factory authorized without voiding a warranty.

Soo you're saying that since its a BMW, Benz or newer European car, mods don't work the same as another vehicle?

Just because the majority f new vehicle owners, European car specific, don't do their own work and pay for overpriced tuning software and brand name parts that yield little to no gain on factory ecua that go into protect if you fart in the car, doesn't mean boost isn't boost or high compression isn't high compression.

And yeah you're being a complete dick in your post. To say that I know nothing about a particular subject is harsh, ignorant and laughable as I've sold parts to BMW an Porsche owners as well as dsm and Evo owners and the difference between the shit is price.

The motor in the BMW could be built but that's the only way it's over 700whp and that's pushin it, that's all I said, and you go on a bashing tangent.

Edit, and I didn't consider factory warranty because if you're making 700 hp I'm sure the owner won't care if its voided on top of the factory BMW warranty blows anyways

Ciao

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Well I guess I am! Show me a readily available crank for the new V8 M, or any of the V8 Benz's. I pretty much make my living modding cars. Aston Martin, Lotus, Maserati, Porsche, and Mercedes... also I am the master of hoisting the BS flag. We do mods to cars that cost more than some newer cars. I am not bashing either, I call it how it is, especially when I am around this all day... everyday. And I have to know about BMW because it is considered competition to MB. My specialty is 200mph PLUS luxury sedans. I will have one of ours in the shop Wednesday if you or anyone else wants to inspect it.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Idk where you're from but it's inticing.

Who said anything about needing a crank?

I'm not even gonna act like I know the inner workings of high end cars but as an example an Evo, sti or Dsm crank will hold well over 1000whp.

And I know about the expensive mod stuff, I ha an acct with boost logic as well as have been to the tx mile and have met underground racing peeps and 100k into a motor is like cake to all of them I swear.

I didn't say the car actually had all that done to it, it's just possible that's all.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

gosh you guys are really judgmental. if it does 700hp why wont yah just except it with out all the bullshit. thats like saying a dude that had one 10 inch sub doing 50's in on ugly box out ran the dude with 2 15's in a show box doing 48's, yet yah still will question 'well it dont look like he doing 50's'.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Mines no where near 700hp but she's on sexy b1tch :)

IMAG0595-1.jpg

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

BMW did a pretty good job developping the M-series. Developping the NA engine further more is really difficult and EXPENSIVE! and small gains are to be expected. If not the engineers would have done it differently or shouldn't get paid :pardon:

What you can see on the 700 HP engine is a blow off valve. When you add boost to the engine... oh yeah, then it'll be possible to get more power easily. Well, you'll have to lower compression, but that's not nearly as difficult as improving the flow in an allready pretty good engineered head or installing wilder cams without valves hitting the cilinders...

That's also the reason why a 335i is in fact such a great underdog: cheaper than the M3, but with a small ECU change can deliver easily the power of an M3 as it's turbo charged.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Archived