Smoove Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 What is the best way to wire my fosgate plates to a 2 channel Amp. I have always used passive crossovers and the manual doesnt have a wiring diagram 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Smoove Posted December 2, 2012 Author Report Posted December 2, 2012 Bump Someones gotta know the best way to wire these @ 2ohm on a 2 channel amp 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 If I recall these are single input. So each plate is 4 ohms, period. You can't run your amp 2 ohm stereo with just two plates. Your stuck at 4 ohms. As far as crossovers go, if you want to run active just pull the passives and set your amp cross over, thoughtne tweeter has a capacitor already in line as part of the plate. 2ohm from a 4ohm speaker... Go find an accumatch Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Smoove Posted December 2, 2012 Author Report Posted December 2, 2012 Can't you run a 4ohm mid and 4ohm tweeter in parallel at 2ohm. I just dont know how the those speakers are respond and I need to make sure they don't get over powered. I guess I should be asking if anyone has experience with these old school plates. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.