Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

Ok I know this might sound weird but when you tried it the first time did you push the ejector arm up at all? The black lever thing that pushes the face plate down when you flip the face plate down to eject a cd. I know that has to up a little bit or else it wont turn on the unit. It's like in a sleep mode till it is up.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yes. The problem wasn't getting it to turn on, it was getting length out of the extension. I was only able to extend it to about 32". Anything past that it wouldn't turn on. I need at least 10' to be able to do what I want to do. Which was why I was trying to go the direct solder route.

I'm pretty sure there's some resistance in the board I'm showing, and that causes the step down in voltage, so to speak. If I can get a line from the brain plug to that board plug, which is where the face plate will be, then I should be able to get it to work properly from that distance.

Of course I could just be missing something too.

When I was I to gaming and modding xbox's I had to solder to similar things. I used a really nice iron that got hot and bought a really fine tip. Then I bough some 30ga wire and it made all the difference. You also need really fine solder. If you invest in those things, you could solder that with little difficulty.

buy a stolen ebay unit and remove the pin that connects the faceplate to the brain, and solder your wires to that? not really sure on the clearances on that piece but it's just an idea

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

When I was I to gaming and modding xbox's I had to solder to similar things. I used a really nice iron that got hot and bought a really fine tip. Then I bough some 30ga wire and it made all the difference. You also need really fine solder. If you invest in those things, you could solder that with little difficulty.

I just stopped by the electronics store on the way to work, and picked up 30awg wire, silver solder, and they didn't have the micro tip I need. SO I'll have to see if I can find one or see if I can just get this one to go. But I don't know of anywhere else that may have one here in town. Thanks for the idea. Seeing this wire, I can see why it wouldn't be a problem. I'm gonna need a bigger magnifying glass! LMAO!!

buy a stolen ebay unit and remove the pin that connects the faceplate to the brain, and solder your wires to that? not really sure on the clearances on that piece but it's just an idea

WAIT WHAT!! They sell stolen head units on ebay! No way! LOL I have a lead on a couple of them. We'll see what materializes, but I'm gonna try OJ's suggestion before I go buy another unit. Thanks!

Ok we might be back in business. I got everything to try OJ's suggestions. I'll give it a shot tonight maybe, and see where I'm at after that.

On brighter new, I'll be getting my car back, AGAIN, today! Can't wait to have her back in her rightful spot, my driveway!

Yay! Hopefully everything is working the way it should be!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well so far in the dark everything appears to be back to good. I can't obviously see the paint but I'll know in the morning. Only thing they didn't do was remove the tail light tent I asked them to remove, cause of a fix it ticket. But they'll do that monday for me if I still want.

Only other issue that wasn't fixed was the pulling issue. But it turns out that it's not the alignment that's messed up cause the readings after it was done a second time are perfect as they said. It turns out it's most likely a tire issue. Maybe it was broken down some how from the accident or whatever. But they put it on the opposite side, and now it pulls to the right. This was after the alignment was done again today. So they swapped sides and now it does pull to the right. So now I'll have to get it over to America's Tire and get that looked at and most likely swapped out.

Ok, Time to head home. Maybe I can get something done tonight. Not sure.

Tomorrow I have an exam for The State of California for employment. Then we're off to my parents for Christmas with them. They're leaving for Maui on Monday so we're doing Christmas with them early. YAY!!!

Tell them boys to get their shit straight and do everything you need lol

About it just being your tires that got messed up, I can see it...

In my Gf's Yota it would change lanes or make turns if you let go of the wheel and made a sickening whine for awhile

til she got new tires and its fine now,evidently shes needed those for at least a couple years it seems lol.

Any jabs at the solder yet?, and which office or dept are you testing for?

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Archived