Using a tablet as a headunit, WITHOUT a headunit?

inm

That would work, chances are the processor will have one though, with that you could go straight to a 4 channel amp from the BT module.

I could do that, but that would eliminate my sub RCAs, correct?

What I'm thinking with that RCA controller is to mount the EQ behind my dash completely, and then mount the volume knob on my dash. I don't have enough dash space for the entire EQ to be mounted.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 1 month later...

See, This kind of thing is why there needs to be a simple rca adapter, similar to a thumb drive in size. It needs to be bluetooth and have a transmitter end too. Plug the transmitter into your RCA out on the head unit. Plug the receiver into you amp input. And bam no more rca cables.

It's just an idea i ave had since i heard of bluetooth, Just don't have the means to develop it.

This right here

http://reviews.cnet.com/home-entertainment/belkin-bluetooth-music-receiver/4505-6449_7-34505053.html

or this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluetooth-Receiver-3-5mm-Audio-Adapter-Wireless-Black-/110735229277?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item19c855815d

Yep, and I think its got a bit better quality than an aux cable.

A quote for the website above

"As for performance, Bluetooth compresses audio files, so you're not going to get sound that's quite as good as you'd get from Apple's AirPlay wireless streaming, which uses Wi-Fi technology and doesn't compress files. Bluetooth has a tendency to flatten things out a bit, so you might notice your music doesn't sound as dynamic as it should, especially if you're streaming to better speakers."

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

• 3 months later...

Sorry for bumping my old thread, but I had another question.

Could I plug these into the outputs of the Clarion EQ and not use an amp?

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.aspx?itemid=117628

That way the up front cost is lower, and I could still add an amp later, just not sure if that cable is for what I think it's for.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I'm not sure if that would work... It looks more like it would be a line out converter, splice the speaker wires into the speakers, then the rca's into and amp or eq. Don't think it will take signal from the rca's and push it out through the speakers.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm not sure if that would work... It looks more like it would be a line out converter, splice the speaker wires into the speakers, then the rca's into and amp or eq. Don't think it will take signal from the rca's and push it out through the speakers.

Ah, alrighty then. Thanks

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Researching myself, seems like the best way is a RF 360.1/2, 3 is overkill and way to pricey, a JL clean sweep, or a EQ with an input

After looking a bit more, I think I'm more interested in using the 360. Anyone know where I can get the best deal on like a 3Sixty.1? I can basically shove that behind my dash and "forget" about it, controlling it via Bluetooth, right?

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived