Second Skin Audio

First enclosure... Need help!

BiiiGWaves

alright cool. im getting a dc XL no matter the size. So I think thats NICE enough. Either that or a RE SXX.. Not because i think RE is better, just easier on the wallet, ya know?

Lol ok how about 2 W7's? and i was planning on 34hz, but thats a little low for a 12?? No?

Getting closer.. Haha but 34 should be fine for a NICE 12. And I would fiberglass all the "tricky" corners and weird places that are to complicated to make out of wood.

alright cool. im getting a dc XL no matter the size. So I think thats NICE enough. Either that or a RE SXX.. Not because i think RE is better, just easier on the wallet, ya know?

Lol ok how about 2 W7's? and i was planning on 34hz, but thats a little low for a 12?? No?

Getting closer.. Haha but 34 should be fine for a NICE 12. And I would fiberglass all the "tricky" corners and weird places that are to complicated to make out of wood.

Both good choices!

Both good choices!

You think so? a lot of people bag on me when i bring up RE -_-

Archived