IndianaBassHead Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I pieced together a whole train horn kit for my truck and ended up selling the truck before I installed it. I've got a viair 480 compressor, brand new 5 gallon tank, lines, and fittings/accessories, and an omega horn. Now I drive a blazer with no room from b-pillar back and a 350z and it won't fit in either... Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
CDetty Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I'll end up finding a little 2 horn system and put it on the Civic for shits and giggles. 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
ThreehundredC Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 my 300c is lowered so under would be kinda hard. maybe in behind the grill some how thats whats been stoppin me is where is it gunna fit
jandsaudio Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I got a setup on my truck from siege engineering. They aren't around anymore, but I'm happy with the setup. Pretty loud too. I'm on mobile or I would upload a pic of it. Ill do that tonight when I get off work.
alicajames9 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 You can try it. I am using a train horn in my jeep. I purchased it from http://www.warninglightpro.com as they offer price less than the dealer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.