cg2694 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Hey everyone i was thinking about getting a train horn in my 03 jeep grand cherokee v8 Has anyone install a train horn on here that could give some input thanks 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited Pioneer deh7200 hd speakers are stock for now Rockford Fosgate t2500 Fi Sp4 15 fully loaded xs power 680
Mojo Man Miller Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 i got a buddy that has a set... he got then off of hornblasters.com what kinda input you need? http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/My car: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160564-2000-camaro-2-mojo-12s-videos-up/#entry2314594
cg2694 Posted December 3, 2012 Author Report Posted December 3, 2012 Im just trying to be ignorant with them but i dont wanna break the bank buying like 1400 train horn kit do u know of a good train horn kit that wont kill me with money 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited Pioneer deh7200 hd speakers are stock for now Rockford Fosgate t2500 Fi Sp4 15 fully loaded xs power 680
Mojo Man Miller Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?i=shocker-228vx-train-horn-kit thats the kit my buddy has. it really easy to install and very loud for a cheap price lol http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/My car: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160564-2000-camaro-2-mojo-12s-videos-up/#entry2314594
fox_racin4 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 I have a cheap set of air horns on my truck, they are very loud with 200psi going to them lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
ear2ear Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 ^^^ The shockers from hornblasters are the next loudest after an authentic trainhorn. If you really wanted a K3, don't buy it brand new. Buy used / refurbished as there isn't much that can go wrong with them. Then piece together an air kit. I can probably answer any questions you might have or head over to trainhornforums... '09 Sierra Ext Cab - under construction (1) RF T2500-1 -running- (4) RF T1 12's (1) RF T1000-4 -running- (2) RF T1652-S Stock alt / battery -plus- (1) DC Power 230a & (2) Kinetik 1800 Buncha OFC Knu Buncha Second Skin Kenwood DDX814 - Alpine Imprint - RF 360.3
younggun69 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 If you're gonna install them, go big or go home. K5 all the way Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
iceman1575 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 If you're gonna install them, go big or go home. K5 all the way K5LA is too generic IMHO. Especially with all the (shitty) variations the railroads have come up with (I.E. the K5HL...absolute garbage). I'm looking at the P3 kit myself, but I might go to the K3LA. Mine will be dual purpose...both for fun and for clearing traffic enroute to a fire call. POTATO!
Herokight Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 That sounds obnoxious as hell. I won't lie, I was just scrolling around and burst into laughter as soon as I read the topic name. I say go for it if it's what you wanna do. I wanna see some vids of said horn setups. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.