Second Skin Audio

RE audio

cuetip

Yea id never pay retail for it. For that price you can get 2-3 good quality subs. I got mine in a trade for a kicker l7 15 :P

Yea id never pay retail for it. For that price you can get 2-3 good quality subs. I got mine in a trade for a kicker l7 15 :P

luckyyyyy lol. that is a nice deal for you though. for the price of the 1 10" mt there you could get 2 GREAT subs op. if you cant find a used one on craigslist or some audio forum, id have to say scrap the idea

you obviously need to do a little reading. the only difference between a dual 4 ohm or dual 2 ohm subwoofer is the different wiring options to your amp. if you got 2 of the subs i listed , you would need an amp to do the power at 1 ohm. say you get an amp that puts out the 1500 - 2000 watts rms at 2 ohm and isnt 1 ohm stable, 2 dual 2's would be your choice. do a little reading around the forum

The MT is just like the AA mayhem

my brother owns 2 XXX and they are alright.. for the money they are over priced when you can get a FI sp4 that can take more power and can sound good.. my Brother runs his sub with a RE xtx5000.1 and they cant even take the 2500 rms they are rated at. 1 is new 1 is used.. let me know he is trying to get rid of them

Archived