Second Skin Audio

RE audio

cuetip

Oh and If you want the Re Pro's you have to buy them through a local shop, no online sales. I got a quote on a Re SE pro D4 for 200. I just went with the SEx for 160 Im a broke college student.

HU Stock Ex-l Navi

Kicker 06zx750.1

2 Kicker Comp 12's

Chambered box 2cubes per sub at 38hz

4 gauge tsunami wire

Stinger Volt meter

08 Civic ex-l

RE cant take rated power.. we smell burnt coil when we play music with low notes, at least my brothers XXX does. i dont even think it sees rated power

RE's really aren't all that bad. But like I said, the lack of customer service and moving overseas killed them. I have owned 4 sxx 12's and a XXX. The XXX in my opinion, is way overpriced. But at $199 for the SXX 10, if that's what you want, I'd say go for it. There are subs that are a little better for the money, but I have NEVER had a problem with them not taking rated power. I was pushing 1500 watts daily to my SXX's for over a year with no issues. It's all about the user.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

found a pair of XXX for you http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/157008-re-audio-xxx-12s/

one is blown though

we tuned amp with DD-1 and still get smelly coils with a xtx2500 which i think it does 2000 at 1ohm

well if you guys are directing me towards FI also thinking AQ, i am looking at FI Qs,ssd, and BL and it looks like they dont hit hard unless its just me used to 15s and bigger lol

:liar::lol: no but seriously you broke my heart!

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

well if you guys are directing me towards FI also thinking AQ, i am looking at FI Qs,ssd, and BL and it looks like they dont hit hard unless its just me used to 15s and bigger lol

:liar::lol: no but seriously you broke my heart!

man how did miss this?! why do they look like they dont hit hard? dont have enough excursion on youtube vids? hahaha

yep they are just vids i no that lol.. just looking now, love the Sundown z series and AQ hdc3 10s i have never had either only woofers i have messed with was DD and kicker hmmm.. and thats about it so im trying to find something different

yep they are just vids i no that lol.. just looking now, love the Sundown z series and AQ hdc3 10s i have never had either only woofers i have messed with was DD and kicker hmmm.. and thats about it so im trying to find something different

Love me some hdc3's! Don't think you would be disappointed with AQ or sundown. Both are great.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Archived