bighossf150 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 I tried to take a picture of the hdc3 10" I got during AQ's blackfriday sale to post in the recent purchace thread and my dumbass dog decided to jump in front of the sub as I was taking the pic lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
DubNDodge Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Lol that's a good center piece for the table '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
bighossf150 Posted December 3, 2012 Author Report Posted December 3, 2012 Werd. Nothin gets a conversation goin like a 50lb 10" lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
DubNDodge Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Werd. Nothin gets a conversation goin like a 50lb 10" lol '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.