125-Mile Traffic Jam In Russia Keeps Drivers Stuck For Three Days

Good day to be on a bike. :lildevil:

I've split lanes for a good 100mi or so several days a week for the last 6 months. Some good gear is all you need.

I would hate to sit in that shit. I bet the food trucks got raided hardcore.

I get stressed and irritated sitting in an extra 20min of bumper to bumper on the 10fwy or 210 by the 605....so FUUUUUuqqq that.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Epic. Best way to spend a day.

Not so much.

There was reports of people not being able to get food or fuel.

And guess what happens when you run out of fuel for your car and can't keep your heater on?

Russia isn't exactly warm this time of year.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I've split lanes for a good 100mi or so several days a week for the last 6 months. Some good gear is all you need.

I get stressed and irritated sitting in an extra 20min of bumper to bumper on the 10fwy or 210 by the 605....so FUUUUUuqqq that.

Cant imagine that would workout well in the snow lol

Team NorthWestSPL

Epic. Best way to spend a day.

Not so much.

There was reports of people not being able to get food or fuel.

And guess what happens when you run out of fuel for your car and can't keep your heater on?

Russia isn't exactly warm this time of year.

I didn't see any deaths on the report... So to answer your question.... You get cold.

Dont take things so literal. It was sarcasm.

Uhh how you propose riding a bike in 3 ft of snow lmao

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Uhh how you propose riding a bike in 3 ft of snow lmao

The cars were driving through 3ft? or they plowed it and only one lane was open? I thought i read one lane was clear...if not my mistake... I ride up to the local resorts during winter when its plowed and salted...

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived