Sonic Electronix

just ticketed for "unnesscary noise"

writing you a ticket for something illegal you actually did is not a cop abusing his job.

The appropriate thing do is bitch about being caught, man up and vent here while accepting your responsibilities. Then we can feel bad for you, because you manned up.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

writing you a ticket for something illegal you actually did is not a cop abusing his job.

No but stalking me pullung me over and. On his off hours threating to arrest me next time he is working is abuseing his power

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

No but stalking me pullung me over and. On his off hours threating to arrest me next time he is working is abuseing his power

If that was true you would have made the thread based of this. You are either exaggerating or lying. How could he stalk you traveling in the opposite direction?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If that was true you would have made the thread based of this. You are either exaggerating or lying. How could he stalk you traveling in the opposite direction?

Cause he gave me the ticket 11 this afternoon, and I drove past his house around 8pm cause we neighbors... No lieing

2 diffrent incidents in the Same day

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

First off, learn the laws. Most 50ft laws only apply to city limits, so if you're out in the county it doesn't apply. I'm not saying being a dick about bass, but know your laws. I've gotten out of three so far. Each time cop was pretty much being a dick, once was in a parking lot for a little local shin dig, backed away from everything, he drove by with his windows down and heard my car. He messed up twice. He had no idea how close he was also was on private property in which the owners did not call. Another was on a county road, mostly country and few farms. He was backed of the road in curve. Middle of the afternoon, noise ordinance was not in effect yet. Then they argued I needed a permit for that level of noise. My defense, it's only if it's a continual noise, such as building a house or construction. So temporary noise lasting less than hour needs no permit. Third was motorcycle cops literally hiding in bushes in which I had my system up slightly past what a stock system sounds like. This time, it fell under entrapment(look up the actual definition) laws for the state and being they were less than 5ft off the road, it was let out.

If we allow loud ass harly's, street bikes and trucks to drive around with racket reaching out past 50ft(which ain't shit) then they need to deal with bass. But I'm still respectful. My house is about 150ft from the ditch in front of the road. I hear harly's, street bikes way more often than bass. It gets annoying.

just wait, now you will get pulled over 15 times in two days for loud music even if you dont have any equipment in your vehicle

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived