6x8s Or convert to 6 1/2

Beanz

6.5s for sure, but there is no plate that will "easily" convert the opening. I bought the Scosche 6x8 plate and my Hertz XL mids were way too big to fit. I had to make a hybrid mount using the factory peice, and a little piece of the plate.

IMAG0754.jpg

YEah see i was loooking at that adapter plate but its saying the whole is 5 inches and the cresendo is 6in and the audioque ones are 5 .65 so idk how much space i will have

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I used these in my doors after installing some 6x9's into there, and can say that they help with how well they sound as they won't vibrate the door's sheet metal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MDF-Speaker-rings-6-x-9-to-6-5-adaptor-/160629515280?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256643e410

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I used these in my doors after installing some 6x9's into there, and can say that they help with how well they sound as they won't vibrate the door's sheet metal.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item256643e410

Dont think those will work will they? The opening is for some 6x8s not 6x9s..and all i would really need is just the speakers and not the tweets since i already have some kicker tweeters

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Should work fine even though you have a 6x8, i myself used deadener up to the opening and placed the mdf speaker baffle on top and screwed it in.

Unless you have some seriously offset door sheet metal where it cannot lay flat then it may not work but if it is flat than you'll be fine to use it.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

you say you have the tweets, do you have the crossovers too? y only a 6.5, can you get an 8 in there? if you are looking for just a mid, what about the seleniums?

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

No crossovers and i would just like to fit waht ever fits in that space and cutting shit up would not be a option id like to keep it pretty stock

Archived