Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 So i just got a new suv and in the front they are 6x8s..Now what are some suggestions that would make my front stage sound better..Going with some 6x8 coaxail set or getting a plate that will fit a 6 1/2 instead of the 6x8?? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Neckbeard Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 6 1/2 and separate tweets Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Just sound better overall? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
noe619 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 I agree....6.5 mid and a separate tweeter, active or component set will sound better..actually...depends if you will be running an amp to them
Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Yup will be running a mb quart 80.4 amp to them That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Any good suggestions for some 6 1/2 speakers I already have 2 kicker tweeter That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Anybody run the cresendo 6.5 before? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
john253a Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 budget would help if you want 2 sets of components would do an even better job
OrionStang Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 6.5s for sure, but there is no plate that will "easily" convert the opening. I bought the Scosche 6x8 plate and my Hertz XL mids were way too big to fit. I had to make a hybrid mount using the factory peice, and a little piece of the plate. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 I just want some that will get the job done will probaly be adding 2 18s in the VERY near future as soon as i sell my 12s maybe around 60-100 bucks i just need the 6.5 speaker i already have tweeters That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.