6x8s Or convert to 6 1/2

Beanz

So i just got a new suv and in the front they are 6x8s..Now what are some suggestions that would make my front stage sound better..Going with some 6x8 coaxail set or getting a plate that will fit a 6 1/2 instead of the 6x8??

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Just sound better overall?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I agree....6.5 mid and a separate tweeter, active or component set will sound better..actually...depends if you will be running an amp to them

Yup will be running a mb quart 80.4 amp to them

Any good suggestions for some 6 1/2 speakers I already have 2 kicker tweeter

Anybody run the cresendo 6.5 before?

I just want some that will get the job done will probaly be adding 2 18s in the VERY near future as soon as i sell my 12s maybe around 60-100 bucks i just need the 6.5 speaker i already have tweeters

Archived