Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Didnt find a place for this question so i think its a lilttle random but anyone in the bay area know where they fix ipods and such? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Beanz Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 BUmps That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Leo1103 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 whats wrong with it? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
matt14 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Mac n PC repair in San leandro. Never had a ipod fixed but my computer twice. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
acarolan Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 If you're in the market and South Bay for a new ipod I'm getting a new iPod classic soon and won't use my 32gb 4th or 5th gen iPod touch anymore if you want to buy it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.