My New Lg Voyager *pics*

pretty solid to me man. lol.

the outer touch screen is a durable glass.

Could have just been that one they had on display that was wierd, I dunno. Maybe I just thought i'd be alittle heavier than my phone now just because it opens up and everything. Ill have to go look at another one and really check it out.

Could have just been that one they had on display that was wierd, I dunno. Maybe I just thought i'd be alittle heavier than my phone now just because it opens up and everything. Ill have to go look at another one and really check it out.

Yes, really take a loot at it, maybe compare it to the enV cuz thats the model it has been upgraded from.

Maybe since its a bit larger phone they wanted to use other materials to lighten it up so its not so heavy.

Who knows maybe some of the material used is a more durable material?

Either way, its personal preference so just find out if you like it or if its something your going to like and enjoy.

06 SCION tC

i currenly have a Q and have no problems with it , but the gf wants a new phone so im thinking about giving her my Q and either getting a voyager or a touch or mogul unsure yet but that voyager looks nice.

i currenly have a Q and have no problems with it , but the gf wants a new phone so im thinking about giving her my Q and either getting a voyager or a touch or mogul unsure yet but that voyager looks nice.

the voyager is really nice man!

I would just go check out nearest verizon store, see the phone for yourself that will do the best justice!

06 SCION tC

Archived