2008 Rules Might Change Again!

More classes, different rules, and S/M not combined SWEET :) Everyone like these rules better, the only problem that Wayne has it might only be 1 Finals. I put my bid in for VEGAS

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

yeah the new matrix he put up looks a ton better.. i think it will keep all the guys happy and bring in some new blood. As far as one location, i am total cool with that, i preferred finals when it was in one place, gives everybody a change to get together. Hopefully these rules stick.

The latest Matrix:

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/rules/2008/matrix08.html

Street Max is still combined. Now this is what I was waiting for. Rumor had it that there will be a product list to choose from for the new classes.

FREESTYLE

STREET STOCK A

STREET STOCK B

If you go to termpro and reads Wayne's thread in the "Members Only" section. He explains that he talked to certain companies who are suppose to support these classes. Now we are waiting again to see the list of companies. The classes looks interesting. Again now that we have the classes we need the rules to back them up. Now I agree we need to finalize where Finals is gonna be at so we can all get on the ball and get ready for that and decide who is actually gonna go. There is less than 9 months to go.

The latest Matrix:

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/rules/2008/matrix08.html

Street Max is still combined. Now this is what I was waiting for. Rumor had it that there will be a product list to choose from for the new classes.

FREESTYLE

STREET STOCK A

STREET STOCK B

If you go to termpro and reads Wayne's thread in the "Members Only" section. He explains that he talked to certain companies who are suppose to support these classes. Now we are waiting again to see the list of companies. The classes looks interesting. Again now that we have the classes we need the rules to back them up. Now I agree we need to finalize where Finals is gonna be at so we can all get on the ball and get ready for that and decide who is actually gonna go. There is less than 9 months to go.

i just moved up to ss3-4 and now i have to compete against all the big boys with 5-???subs and $$$$. :mad: looks like a bass race year ;)

Edited by jack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i just moved up to ss3-4 and now i have to compete against all the big boys with 5-???subs and $$$$. :mad: looks like a bass race year ;)

What? you don't want to go in the lanes with me?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:lol::lol::lol: that was slightly humorous kimo. Bring BEER and all will be forgivin.

you know i'm just fucking around with you guys.......... Besides my team, Bill and you are a couple of my favorite peephs on here. As for the beer shit..... thats part of the team bassick db dragracing show survival essentials kit.

Team Bassick Checklist:

Tool Box (w/Tools) CHECK

Term Lab CHECK

Cooler(w/Pacifico) CHECK

In fact when i crack the bottle of Jack Daniels a shot of that is yours.

you know i'm just fucking around with you guys.......... Besides my team, Bill and you are a couple of my favorite peephs on here. As for the beer shit..... thats part of the team bassick db dragracing show survival essentials kit.

Team Bassick Checklist:

Tool Box (w/Tools) CHECK

Term Lab CHECK

Cooler(w/Pacifico) CHECK

In fact when i crack the bottle of Jack Daniels a shot of that is yours.

and when you get here...

hitch reciever beer bottle opener

DSC01526.jpg

aint forgot about ya

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR