New younger artist

Just because I can't stand bieber and my wife thinks he is one of the best at his age I would love to see them go head to head. Lol

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I had my doubts but he was actually good. I'll be interested to see if he turns this into something in a few years when he gets more life experience and topics to rap about, or if he just disappears. Hope he just keeps getting better.

Yeah, I am hoping as he gets older he matures his talent, and doesnt just fall into the mainstream category like alot of the other artists that make crappy music

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFFpJ-_kHp0

his new mixtape dropped today, almost every song is pretty bad ass... please show some support for actual talent! so this kid doesnt turn out like every other mainstream artist LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Very impressive. His voice sounds too young for my taste, but if he's still rapping in a few years, I'll be buying his shit for sure.

I kinda like it, its not autotuned to all hell and back like every other artist on the radio.. so its pretty refreshing, even if his voice hasnt changed from puberty yet

Team DC Audio

Archived