1994 Chevy Blazer 9" Lift on 38s(Fresh Paint!)

60E's shifter solenoids go quick too. Mine went at like 45k miles on the new tranny. Easy to replace though, real easy on a truck this high lol. Drain tranny fluid, dop the pain and both are at the back of the tranny. I went ahead and replaced my filter and whatnot when I did it too.

Love the truck too. I bet it pulls some looks with that huge ass lift and those killer side pipes.

How would I tell if the shift solenoid is going out? The truck only has 62k original miles on motor and tranny, shifts just as smooth as my brand new sierra

Thanks man! It really does, chicks love it too lol

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

If it doesnt have a first gear or overdrive, is B iirc. No second is A. Should be fine though if it wasn't ran too hard. Wouldn't be a bad idea to replace them whenever you flush and service the tranny though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

If it doesnt have a first gear or overdrive, is B iirc. No second is A. Should be fine though if it wasn't ran too hard. Wouldn't be a bad idea to replace them whenever you flush and service the tranny though.

what do you mean a or b? are there two solenoids? I most likely will. wouldn't hurt.

worked on it a lil today, got the carpet fitted, and put one of the seats back in so I could drive it, also picked up some new floor mats

carpet fitted, KNU 2 channel and 4 channel RCA ran, along with a remote lead and a 4 gauge power of KNU

C0A33052-9BEC-4C82-AF0C-CBDDFDE778B0-213

another pic, with new floor mats

F18FD864-4B29-4485-9F54-E367DA58C57A-213

next on my list is to drop the headliner and get it re-done. also install my D3400 and do the Big 3

hoping to work on it some more tomorrow, stay tuned guys!

What a difference that carpet makes man! What are you gonna do the headliner in?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What a difference that carpet makes man! What are you gonna do the headliner in?

its a night and day difference, man was it a bitch to get trimmed and fitted right by my self in that big ole truck lol

probably black suede, not real stuff though. I had it in my burban ill dig up the picture.

Ok cool, I was kinda hoping you'd go dark up top as well to go with the carpet, then throw some seat covers to match? Or be luck to find some in good shape at the junkyard. Was that the "fitted" carpet, or just replacement automotive carpet? Questions questions lol, regardless, that thing cleaned up very well with just the new carpet!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ok cool, I was kinda hoping you'd go dark up top as well to go with the carpet, then throw some seat covers to match? Or be luck to find some in good shape at the junkyard. Was that the "fitted" carpet, or just replacement automotive carpet? Questions questions lol, regardless, that thing cleaned up very well with just the new carpet!

for sure going dark all around, seats will be getting re done eventually, may do covers in the mean time.

it was a molded carpet fit to the truck, but was big all around. also had to cut out the seat holes and what not.

thanks man!

more work done today! slapped a XS Power D3400 under the hood and did 2 out of the big 3 in knu 1/0 OFC

with everything I could possibly turn on at idle voltage was holding a solid 14.55v...not bad for a 19 year old stock alt!

pics uploading now

Archived