RIP David DeRoncey Thanks Modified

armykyle1

Not sure if you guys have been following this, but I have. It hits home for me ya know? Getting shot and all my near death chit and a fellow bass head dies over some BS. I never met him, watched a few videos of his, watched a few videos of his truck in other people's videos. Makes me question a lot in my life sometimes. Makes me think it's not fair at all. But I'm glad to see him living on, his life being cherished even after death. The Greeks and Romans believed in immortality but not in physically living but in stories and memories. So May he live on past our own lives. Living through history. I'm rambling on. But watch and share.

Rest In Peace David DeRoncey.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

How did he pass away? I seen a few people post stuff of. His lately

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I never got to talk to him, that I recall anyway. Even though I don't recall ever talking to him, the whole situation hit me hard the last couple of weeks. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156519-rip-david-deroncey-enigma-on-forumsyoutube-a-great-teammate-and-even-greater-friend

There are updates throughout that topic as news articles appeared.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I never got to talk to him, that I recall anyway. Even though I don't recall ever talking to him, the whole situation hit me hard the last couple of weeks. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

http://www.stevemead...-greater-friend

There are updates throughout that topic as news articles appeared.

Bumped that thread with a nice little rant lol.

RIP

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'm going out to his benefit meet tomorrow in Tampa, FL. Should be a good time. RIP bro.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived