Sonic Electronix

i'm more concerened with the fact that your first post implies that you want to add 2 more subs to a box that was "custom built" for 2 .

no bueno.

Lol that's why I'm trying to find the volume because of I can add 2 more I would keep it ported but if not I'll have to have another built but sealed instead

all the formulas listed here, regardless of whether they were right or wrong, failed to mention the need to divide by 1728 to get the volume in cubic feet. otherwise you're volume will be in cubic inches lol

and chances are....if your box is built for those 2 subs, you're not going to be able to add 2 more. it was built for 2, not 4. unless you went sealed, which i believe i read you wanted to stay ported.

all the formulas listed here, regardless of whether they were right or wrong, failed to mention the need to divide by 1728 to get the volume in cubic feet. otherwise you're volume will be in cubic inches lol

and chances are....if your box is built for those 2 subs, you're not going to be able to add 2 more. it was built for 2, not 4. unless you went sealed, which i believe i read you wanted to stay ported.

I actually never said I preferred to stay ported I simply asked if I could stay ported or if I would have to go sealed if I added 2 more subs

Archived