caraudiolove Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 I was thinking about getting a tool set what do you guys think about this one? http://www.harborfreight.com/professional-301-piece-mechanics-tool-kit-45951.html
soffhands Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 thats a great set i have that actual set . the only thing i invested in was better ratchets the ones that come with that set are kinda cheep. other then that great for the money
zxsonnyxz Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 You do alot of mecanical work? I just want to say that the difference in cheap vs. high quality tool sets is very noticeable! I have a fairly cheap (but decent) toolset that I have used on my cars and on some snowmobiles, and it works for the amount of work i do. But some times I borrow my dad's little TengTools set, and I can really feel the higher quality metal being way more rigid. I guess it depends on what you need/want/can afford. If you do some work like every now and then, my guess would be it would do the trick STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
caraudiolove Posted December 10, 2012 Author Report Posted December 10, 2012 thanks for the info and the help
mattc3366 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I got a set from sears. A craftsman 260 piece set for 150 bucks. It has all 1/4 3/8 and 1/2 drive. Deep , shallow, 12 and 6 point. Also comes in like a 3 draw tool box. Ill find a link and post it. subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450 New build : 2 obsidian audio 15s same amp 6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch
mattc3366 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 http://m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00935255000P&reviewCount=172&itemSrc=Online&threshold=59.0. Not sure if it will work for you because its a mobile link. subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450 New build : 2 obsidian audio 15s same amp 6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.