C.Sanchez.A Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I don't really feel like starting a thread for every amp gut pics I get so this is where I will throw them. Let's start of with my Alpine MRP-F240 Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
8ight Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 ZX amps are exceptional in their design and performance, it is often dismissed for the Kicker logo. I'm gonna hate
TRTC360 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 I already made a thread for this a while back, lots of pictures in it. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
C.Sanchez.A Posted December 20, 2012 Author Report Posted December 20, 2012 I already made a thread for this a while back, lots of pictures in it. Then get the mods to pin it, make things a lot easier. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.