Reelfish92's S10 Build Log.

Man I wanted to get some vossens for my altima but them things are expensive (considering the fact my car is full stock and partially newly bought so I'm in the middle of transforming her anyways) ... But I'm going to save the Vossens for when I'm able to afford that CTS-V or G37S .... concave style ;)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

damn this truck gets better and better.. So what are you doing with the old door panels when your new ones come in?

Sweet man...doors are on my list of things to do, next year.

Maybe by then Maliboom v2 will get board with his set up and you can just buy his old panels lol! Just playin, I think he's happy with his mids/highs.

Love the wheels. ..niiiiceee choice ;)

Thank you.

damn this truck gets better and better.. So what are you doing with the old door panels when your new ones come in?

Truthfully the garbage shop who built them did a really really bad job (they came with my truck). The Panel was cut in half, then MDF rings were used, the "pod" was literally screwed to the door, so with bass it falls off sometimes. The top panel comes off when you pull on it to close the door. The driver side tweeter ripped out taking a chunk of the door with it. Lmao it sucks!!

Man I wanted to get some vossens for my altima but them things are expensive (considering the fact my car is full stock and partially newly bought so I'm in the middle of transforming her anyways) ... But I'm going to save the Vossens for when I'm able to afford that CTS-V or G37S .... concave style ;)

My boy sells wheels and I got a deal that I couldn't refuse. I paid less than used prices for NEW Vossen's and tires.

Keep me posted on how it turns out. 2014 summer I'll be back there, see my family, show my brother robins Tahoe, see you if your around. And I wanna get doors done too :)

For sure man. They do great work. I mean there trucks all do 157-160 and play violently at stupid low frequencies and hold up! I shipped my set of panels from St.Pete to Miami overnight for $50.

• 1 month later...

Archived