luisgalvan1992 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Can someone please help me!!!! I have an alpine 4 channel amp running my front Polk audio 2 way and 3 ways in the rears but I also have a p200.2 and I really want some super tweeters but idk if connecting them straight to my amp would be ok or will I blow them? Can anyone help me on this please.
ToNasty Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 what tweeters are you going to use ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
808faka Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 if you running the tweeters without a external crossover just make sure u set the crossover on the amp correctly i had my pro audio tweeters crossed at like 4.5k or 5k somewhere around there sounded alright.
luisgalvan1992 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 I wanna run the crescendo super tweeters or the Audioque ones Part Number SQ-TH25 "SuperTweeter" but I didn't know if I would need a crossover for them....
808faka Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 ive run ppi bullet tweets and am going to be running the crescendo super tweets when they get here. what kind of amp do you have? im gonna be using the crossovers on the amp for mine i have in the past and they run fine.
luisgalvan1992 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 Really?? I just don't wanna throw away money u know but yeah I've heard actually good things about the crescendo super tweeters. And it's this Rockford p200.2 kinda an old amp it's all black but ill see if I can show u a pic
luisgalvan1992 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 http://www.ebay.com/itm/rockford-fosgate-punch-p200-2-/130815187328?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item1e75315980
UMGixxer Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 You should be fine using that amp, just remember that you can always turn the gain down, and try to block as much low freq as you can
ds1919 Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 they should be x'd over in some way, either externally, or if your 200.2 has lpf then just use that. tweeters dont like bass.
wcefai Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 Crescendo offers an in line crossover for the tweeters for $10. They cross at 5k I think
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.