3sixty.2 comm port error

OrzechNJ

so today I plugged the 3sixty.2 which I purchased about 2 years ago.. I wasnt using it cause the alt sound was so bad that I couldnt stand it.. now after all upgrades which ive done since than theres only little alt sound..

I was trying to connect to the 3sixty via bluetooth, which I had to buy since my laptop doesnt have one build in..

when I start the 3sixty software it asks me to "choose the COM port dedicated to your 3sixty Device"

so I choosed one and the error appears right away "Failed to open comm port, this program will close."

anybody has any idea ?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

you probably selected the comm port that your pc did not map the 3sixty to. You need to find out the comm port that windows mapped the 3sixty to and select that comm port or just simply keep changing the comm port as you try to connect.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I should connect the 3sixty from threw the Bluetooth software / choose the comm port and than go to 3sixty software and choose the comm port / which Ive chosen before ? is that correct ?

Edit in device manager. use device manager to change port com the put in the same com # when you open 3sixty software. sometimes (idk why) the com drops so you need to manually set it.

it works.. had to set it up not a big deal.. everythin works great! thanks for help!!

Edit in device manager. use device manager to change port com the put in the same com # when you open 3sixty software. sometimes (idk why) the com drops so you need to manually set it.

it works.. had to set it up not a big deal.. everythin works great! thanks for help!!

No problem, enjoy it. glad i could help.

Archived