Second Skin Audio

Opinions Wanted

07mazda3s

As a lot of you probably know I HAD two power acoustik PW2-15's...They were rated 550 watts RMS but I blew both of them on a kicker zx400.1...The box I have been using is about 3 cubic feet @38ish hz.(for one sub, i blew them one at a time) So now I'm using a 10 in a prefab box I had laying around...My question to you all is, what sub should I get now. I will be using a zx400.1 and the subs I have been thinking about are the 05cvr15 and the new p3. The box will be the same as the one the 15's were in. I missed on the tuning and ended up higher than I would like, but that thing was hella loud even with those shitty subs.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Haven't heard p3's but I've heard p1 15's and had a kicker cvr 15 in my escape. I loved the kicker 15 it sounded good and I didn't have it hooked to a very good amp. Actually here it is in my sisters grand prix...LINK

Now mind you that is with a 400 rms kenwood 8101d (imo is garbage), stock radio, pyramid electronic sub crossover with high level input to rca out , in a pre-fabbed box. The 15 sounded way better in my escape with all of that air but with a box made specifically for what they say would sound better. Make sure your getting a dual 4 ohm sub to pull the 400 rms at 2 ohm from that amp.

Archived