Raptorman Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 Yup. Dead drive. x2 on craigslist. Just make sure it's a Sata III / 6.0gb/sec interface. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
BobbyG2 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 ^ And Seagate. Never had a Seagate drive fail on me yet. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
beaker Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 I've had them all fail, seagate, samsung, WD, fujitsu, maxtor, IBM, blah blah blah. Its really luck of the draw now adays, Google has a very interesting white paper on predictible drive failure rate. Either way its dying. PM me your addy and I'll send you one.
Neckbeard Posted December 13, 2012 Author Report Posted December 13, 2012 I've had them all fail, seagate, samsung, WD, fujitsu, maxtor, IBM, blah blah blah. Its really luck of the draw now adays, Google has a very interesting white paper on predictible drive failure rate. Either way its dying. PM me your addy and I'll send you one. a drive??? Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Neckbeard Posted December 13, 2012 Author Report Posted December 13, 2012 another thing, my last drive made a whining noise, never froze or anything. thats why i bought this one. my drive luck is #1 y-y Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
beaker Posted December 14, 2012 Report Posted December 14, 2012 Yes, I'll send you a drive. I have at least 15 of various sizes from 80 gig to 500 gig laying around. That should at least be enough so you wont be down while you RMA your other one.
Neckbeard Posted December 14, 2012 Author Report Posted December 14, 2012 oh no i couldnt do that, ill just wait until this one dies Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
beaker Posted December 14, 2012 Report Posted December 14, 2012 Really? Look, this is maybe HALF the computer parts I have laying around. It will literally not get used. Its the holidays, even if it wasnt helping other people out should be the decent thing to do. You need a drive, I have a drive. I never thought I'd have to convince people to GIVE them things. If you really feel bad about it you can trade me something.
beaker Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Get that RAID array up and running yet?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.