Free 18" Enclosure.

you dont have a picture do you? I think it will work for what I am looking for. I am just worried about the 42 inch side. Just wondering if thats the width or depth, but I guess it all depends on how you place the box.

For the guys that want these boxes. That is really cool for the guy to give them out like that, so what you guys should do is get the one that is closer in size even tho it might be a little bigger and then just cut them to fit, and maybe a new front plate? Just my 2 cents. I reuse boxes all the time, to see what works the best. :) Later & happy box building.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Good idea Kimo. I would definitly sport a decal if you got one. It would be nice to get this all in by Autorama.

I'm sure Ray would have something..........

Last Minute like us huh. LOL.

That box might be a little tight for the CRV.....

once again, i am not shipping these. local pickup only.

im in the center of cALI, if your gonna drive here, i will go take exact measurments.

the single 18 box, has a mt in it right now, so yeah it will work for a btl

all boxes tuned to 35hz

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i was a little off.. single 18 box..

46 wide

26 tall

17 1/8th deep

sub up port back

ill go get the 4- 15 box right now

45 wide

21 tall

34 deep

subs up port up

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ok ray.. it works... :) Can you PM me your address or soemthing so i can see how many miles it is, so i can see how much i am gonna need in gas to go down and back.. :)

I will be willing to put your shop logo on my car for the box.. so when i get some 15's in it, people know where i got the box from.. or we can work something out...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived