Sonic Electronix

Also,

What's the difference between db Drag and Bass Race?

I seem to get them both confused with each other.

Bass Race you play music for 30 seconds for an average db rating, right?

db Drag you play music to get your peak frequency db?

yea, bassrace is your average score over 30seconds on music

dbdrag is usually a couple second burp using test tones (no music 99%of the time i would say) to achieve your highest possible spl

bca1.com is an awesome site as well as http://www.the12volt.com

i likes me some audio stuff...

Thanks amatt85.

I think we need to have one of these computer Wizz' make a program to determine what Competing Class you would be in.

I'm pretty sure it would be simple to do.

Something with logic. I'm learning about AND, NAND, OR, NOR and Flip-Flop components in Electronics right now.

it wouldnt be hard to do...i mean for bassrace u basically just pick a class you can compete it...

120-129.9

130-139.9

140-149.9

150-159.9

im not 100% sure on the rules for dbdrag, but im pretty clear on the rules for meca, since that is the org i will be competing in. you can do IF/THEN/ELSE, and AND statements in excel also

it wouldnt be hard to do...i mean for bassrace u basically just pick a class you can compete it...

120-129.9

130-139.9

140-149.9

150-159.9

im not 100% sure on the rules for dbdrag, but im pretty clear on the rules for meca, since that is the org i will be competing in. you can do IF/THEN/ELSE, and AND statements in excel also

Hmm. How do you know what class you're in? I've never been in a bass race comp before

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

yea, basically bassrace is all about timing, control, and really knowing your system....b/c if you are for instance in the 130-139.9 class and you hit a 140 then u are automatically disqualified....if you can burp in the 140s then u should be able to bassrace the 130-139.9 class...

I meant for more than just bass race and db Drag.

I meant for just SPL Burp classes.

The first ever Comp I went to with my buddy we didn't have a choice of classes.

We just Filled out the form. How Many subs, power, ohm load, wall no/wall kinda deal.

Then did a burp.

In a 1994 Explorer. Stock electrical with a capacitor (before we knew any better) 2 TXX-15Rd an a Lanzar Vibe "4000" Watt Amplifier Pre-Fab box.

138.5 In the kick sealed.

139.4 Dash window open.

Pretty sad really.

I hope to at least hit a 140 the first time I go. Yes with just one 12"

High Hopes, I know but where there is will there is a way.

Edited by Bigpimpin91